Interim Report 6M:2020, January 1–June 30, 2020
- Net asset value on June 30, 2020, was SEK 106.8 billion, or SEK 245 per share, a de-crease during the first half of the year of SEK 14 per share. Including reinvested dividend, net asset value decreased by 5%.
- The total return for the first six months of 2020 was -9% for the Class A shares and -7% for the Class C shares, compared with -4% for the Stockholm Stock Exchange’s total return index (SIXRX).
- Earnings per share for the period were SEK -13.60.
- During the first half of 2020, shares were purchased in SCA B for SEK 0.4 billion, in Sandvik for SEK 0.3 billion, in Volvo A for SEK 0.1 billion and in Handelsbanken A for SEK 0.1 billion.
- The debt-equities ratio as per June 30, 2020, was 5%.
- Due to the prevailing uncertainty caused by the COVID-19-pandemic the Board of Directors proposed not to pay any dividend, which was decided by the Annual General Meeting.
This information is such that AB Industrivärden is required to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the Head of Corporate Communication and Sustainability (Sverker Sivall; Phone: +46-8-666 64 19, Email: email@example.com), at 10:00 a.m. CEST on July 7, 2020.