Interim Report 3M:2020, January 1–March 31, 2020
- Net asset value on March 31, 2020, was SEK 94.1 billion, or SEK 216 per share, a decrease during the first quarter of SEK 43 per share. Including reinvested dividend, net asset value decreased by 17%.
- The total return for the first three months of 2020 was -17% for the Class A shares and -14% for the Class C shares, compared with -18% for the Stockholm Stock Exchange’s total return index (SIXRX).
- Earnings per share for the period were SEK -42.59.
- During the first quarter of 2020, shares were purchased in SCA B for SEK 0.4 billion and in Sandvik for SEK 0.3 billion.
- The debt-equities ratio as per March 31, 2020, was 5%, an increase since year-end of 2 percentage points.
- Due to the prevailing uncertainty caused by the COVID-19-pandemic, the Board of Directors has decided to withdraw its dividend proposal to the Annual General Meeting 2020.
This information is such that AB Industrivärden is required to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the Head of Corporate Communication and Sustainability stated below, at 11:00 a.m. CEST on April 7, 2020. Sverker Sivall, Head of Corporate Communications and Sustainability Phone: +46-8-666 64 19 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org