- Net asset value on December 31, 2018, was SEK 85.2 billion, or SEK 196 per share, a decrease of SEK 25 per share for the year. Including reinvested dividend, net asset value decreased by 9%. On February 7, 2019, net asset value was SEK 215 per share.
- The total return for 2018 was -11% for the Class A shares and -9% for the Class C shares, compared with -4% for the Stockholm Stock Exchange’s total return index (SIXRX).
- Earnings per share during 2018 were SEK -19.14 per share.
- The debt-equities ratio as per December 31, 2018, was 7%, a decrease during the year of 3 percentage points.
- In April shares in SSAB were sold for SEK 3.1 billion with a good return.
- In November shares in ICA Gruppen were sold for SEK 1.7 billion with a favorable return, enabling a divestment of the remaining holding in May 2019.
- During the year shares were acquired in Handelsbanken for SEK 0.7 billion, in Sandvik for SEK 0.6 billion and in Volvo for SEK 0.6 billion.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 5.75 per share (5.50).
The Nominating Committee of AB Industrivärden proposes the re-election of board members Pär Boman, Christian Caspar, Bengt Kjell, Nina Linander, Fredrik Lundberg, Annika Lundius, Lars Pettersson and Helena Stjernholm. In addition, Fredrik Lundberg is proposed for re-election as Chairman of the Board. Information regarding the proposed Board members is available on Industrivärden's website.
The Nominating Committee’s other proposals will be made public in the notice of the Annual General Meeting of AB Industrivärden.
The Nominating Committee’s members are Mats Guldbrand, L E Lundbergföretagen, Håkan Sandberg, Handelsbankens Pensionsstiftelse and others, Mikael Schmidt, SCA Pensionsstiftelse and others, Bo Damberg, Jan Wallanders och Tom Hedelius stiftelse and others, and Fredrik Lundberg, Chairman of the Board of AB Industrivärden. Mats Guldbrand is the Nominating Committee Chairman.
The Annual General Meeting will be held on April 17, 2019, in Stockholm.
Stockholm, January 29, 2019
AB Industrivärden (publ)
For further information, please contact: Mats Guldbrand,
Nominating Committee chair, tel. +46-768-32 15 15.
On December 31, 2018, net asset value was SEK 196 per share.
The closing price on December 28, 2018, was SEK 183.20 for the Class A shares and SEK 179.20 for the Class C shares.
Stockholm, January 2, 2019
AB INDUSTRIVÄRDEN (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Sverker Sivall, Head of Corporate Communication and Sustainability, tel. +46-8-666 64 00