The Internet - an important complement
Industrivärden's website is intended to complement our other communication media, such as printed interim reports and annual reports, company presentations and other activities in which we address our target groups. Due to its open structure, widespread use and digital platform, the internet is a unique tool with essentially unlimited communication possibilities. We want to make the best possible use of these opportunities on our website for the benefit of our target groups and, above all, or shareholders.
Industrivärden's website is designed for our shareholders, potential shareholders, stock analysts, stockbrokers, lenders, journalists, employees and other stakeholders in our operating environment.
The key principles in designing the content of our website are:
- Adapted description: the content should be simple, concise and systematically presented
- User-adapted development: the content of the website should be based on the users' questions and perspectives
- High quality: the content shall be updated immediately in connection with changes
- Enabled archiving: if possible, older information shall be stored to enable easy retrieval of historical data
Accessibility, speed and interactivity
Industrivärden strives as far as possible to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the internet. This entails optimization in the following areas:
- Accessibility. The website must be accessible 24 hours a day, worldwide. The site also has a complete English-language version.
- Speed. New, updated information shall be published online/distributed via e-mail directly and simultaneously to all interested parties.
- Systematic structure. The possibility for logical presentation and pedagogical structures shall be utilized as far as possible.
- Adaptability. Opportunities for individually adapted presentation forms, types of content and choice of interaction (e-mail, fax), and distribution channels shall be utilized.
- Interactivity. The opportunity to give the user freedom of choice in information retrieval shall be utilized. Examples are our portfolio and key data analysis and our subscription functions.
- Network benefits. The ability to retrieve interesting information via the Net from our website shall be utilized.
Principles and forms for updating content
In order to adhere to the previously mentioned principle that "content shall be updated immediately upon change", we work according to the following updating principles: Price-sensitive information is always updated immediately in connection with its publication. Technical system support is used to make sure we achieve this. Other information is updated as soon as it is practically possible after a change. Industrivärden has well developed routines and systems for making timely updates. See also the heading "Organization and more information" below.
Content in general
- Business mission, strategies and objectives in text or interactive form
- CEO's messages and Analyst presentations.
- Ownership structure.
- Financial reports and key ratios.
- Current and historical data on Industrivärden's stock price and net asset value.
- Interactive Analysis Tool for analyzing holdings and our stock.
- Financial calendar.
- Contact information, and ordering and subscription routines.
- Current and historical information on all major holdings.
- Press releases.
- Press room with press contacts, personal data and high resolution photos
- Organization, management and board.
- Our history.
- Sitemap, help function, etc.
At the forefront since 1994
Industrivärden recognized at an early stage the advantages and potential of the internet as a communication channel. We were one of the first companies on the OM Stockholm Exchange to launch a website, in late 1994. Since then we have published eight entirely new websites, including our current one, which we launched winter 2009/2010. There is no inherent value in launching new websites per se, this development should rather be seen as a result of our ambition to take advantage of the rapid technological growth in this area.
Addresses and domain names (URLs)
Industrivärden's website can be accessed under the www.industrivarden.se and www.industrivarden.net URLs. The first of these links you to the Swedish-language version of our wesite, and the later to our English-language version.
Technical user requirements
Developing a website requires that we continuously weigh a large number of decisions against each other. New applications can create value-added at the same time that they can limit accessibility for users with older or unusual software. We have chosen to always balance the benefit of new applications against general software statistics and our own knowledge about our users' computer environments. Unfortunately, however, it is impossible to optimize a website for all potential users.
Structure, navigation and technology
The structure of our website is based on knowledge about user patterns and normal perception. Navigation should resemble a common menu, it should be simple to use and available everywhere on the website. Administration is handled by our own staff.
From the start our visitors expressed a desire to be able to receive certain information in standardized file format. Therefore, we offer files containing our net asset value specification, interim income statements and balance sheets, key ratios, press releases and financial reports.
Industrivärden has shareholders around the world, and thus we have a complete English-language version of our website.
Personal data act
The person in charge of personal data at AB Industrivärden performs all ADP procedures in conformity with the Personal Data Act (PUL 1998:204). A consensus agreement applies between the company and persons named on the website. Questions on the disclosure of personal data on Industrivärden's website can be directed to Industrivärden's Personal Data Representative, Sverker Sivall, email@example.com.
Organization and more information
Industrivärden's website is administered and has been developed by our Information and IT department. We strive to involve our visitors in the development of our website, therefore we welcome any questions or comments.
Thank you for visiting us and welcome back!